Installations Work Flow (Topics)
1. Basics & Fundamentals
2. Basic Components and Classification of Components
3. Categorization of Air Conditioning System.
4. Basic HVAC Terminology
5. Study of Drawing
a. Legends and Symbols
c. Understanding with Clarity about to site conditions
7. Planning and Co-ordination
i. Client and Consultant.
ii. Civil Engineers
iii. Electrical, Plumbing and Fire dept.Engineers
8. Material Management/Store Management
a. Material indent.
b. Proper usage of material.
c. Excesses material returns back to the store.
9. Labor Management
10. Simultaneously follow of various departments
11. Reviews, strategy of planning work, billings etc.
12. Testing & commissioning.
· Air side
a. Mechanical equipments start up.
b. Floor side air balancing.
c. Toilet EA balancing.
d. Rotation of blowers.
e. DB levels checking.
f. AHU RA, FA Quantity, Temperature and Pressure levels checking. Etc
g. Documentation of TC protocols.
· Water side
a. Fleshing of water in pipe line.
b. Water balancing.
c. Pressure balancing.
d. Identification and Arresting Leaks in water System.
e. Documentation of TC protocols.
13. Handing over of the project.
· As built drawings submission.
· Proper commissioning reports.
· Test certificates.
· Operation manuals.
· Escalation chart for the services.
14. Returning of the excess material to the stores dept.
15. Closing of the end of the final bill.
List of HVAC Equipment Installations
1. High Side Installations.
a. Chillers, Pumps, Cooling Towers, AHU’s etc..
b. Pipe Line Work /layouts
c. VRF/VRV System Installation
2. Low Side Installation
a. All Air System
b. AHU to w/s Ducting
c. SA,RA,FA and SED Ducting
d. Fitting used for Ducting Network. (VCD, FD, PAFD, MVCD, VAV, Grills, Diffusers Etc…)
e. Toilet Exhaust Ducting
f. Toilet - M/Cs, fittings and accessories.
g. Domestic Units Installation
For More Details Contact Number : 9908080913.
Register For This Course Send Enquiry