1) What are the Course Content and Schedule Training Programs?
Please Click on the below link to see the starting dates.
Plumbing: (Fast Track)
Process Piping: (Fast Track)
a. What is PDS / PDMS and their use in Piping Engineering?
PDS – Plant Design System, PDMS – Plant Design Management System are 3d CAD software’s used for 3d modeling of mechanical equipments, piping, & structure & extraction of Orthographic and Isometric piping drawings. The prerequisite to learn or work on 3d modelling software’s is to
have sound knowledge in Piping Fundamentals and Detailed Engineering /Layout Engineering of Piping and Plant/ Pipe Drafting.
2) What are the timings of the Course?
We have different convenient times for working professionals and unemployed.
3) Will class be on Sunday and Government holidays?
No, Sundays and listed holidays there will be no class.
4) What is the duration of the Course?
HVAC: Fast Track 15 days @ 6-8hr / day and Regular 45days @ 2hrs/day
Electrical: Fast track batch @ 4hrs/day and Regular 30days @ 2hrs / day
Plumbing: Regular batch 30 days @ 2hr / day
Process Piping: Fast Track 30 days @ 6-8hr / day and Regular 90 days @ 2hrs/day
5) Will a certificate be awarded after the successful completion of the course?
Yes, a certificate will be awarded after successful completion of the course.
6) Is the Training program recognized by any university or AICTE?
Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., is a government registered training & consulting company and the Program offered is Autonomous.
Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd.,
2nd Floor,Lenin Building,
Beside Saibaba Temple,
Mobile: +91 9908080813
7) Will Training Material be provided during the Course?
Yes, Extensive training material including Manual, Design Codes & Standards, Demo Software’s, Sample Project Drawings, Interview Question & Answers, Technical Catalogs etc shall be provided to the participants.
8) How many no. of Seats are available for the Training Program?
We have kept the batch size small so that we can concentrate on each student for his success.
Process Piping: 25
9) How can I register for the course?
To register for the course visit www.meptrainings.com – Click on courses page, select your course interested and click on Register for this course and fill up all the information and submit.
And send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling at +91 9908080813
10) What is the course Fee?
Please write a mail to email@example.com or call us on 040-40064413 , 09908080813.
11) Do I have to pay the course fee in advance before joining the course.
No. You can pay the fee once the course starts, but to reserve your seat you need to pay a registration fee of Rs.2,500/- before starting of the course and the balance amount when you come to the course.
12) Can I pay the fee In installments?
Yes , two installment facility is available for regular batches and fast track batches need to pay full fee.
13) Where exactly is Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., ( MEP Centre ) located in Hyderabad.
Please click on the below link:
14) What is the nearest landmark to Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., Main branch ?
Apollo Hospital and SaiBaba Temple Bhagyanagar colony.
15) Is Hostel Accommodation available for the trainees?
Yes, third party hostel accommodation is available for the trainees.
Approximately INR 2500/- per month for food and shared accommodation.
All the hostels are within 1 km radius to Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., ( MEP Centre )
NOTE: a) More choice is available in Hostel Accommodations, Private/Individual Accommodation also available.
b) For International trainees the accommodation and food charges per month may be approximately INR 15,000/-
16) Is the course available in Online Training?
Currently HVAC, Electrical and Process Piping Online Training is available.
17) Does Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., ( MEP Centre ) have any branches in other cities of India ?
Yes, Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., ( MEP Centre ) is based in Hyderabad – [KPHB & Ameerpet], Delhi and Thrissur.
18) For International Trainees what is the procedure for admission?
Online Course Booking and confirmation via. firstname.lastname@example.org Course Fee to be paid in Advance and DCS shall send an Invitation letter after the receipt of the Course fee to obtain a visa from the Indian embassy.
19) Since how long Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., ( MEP Centre ) have been into training & consulting?
Since 8 years, Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., ( MEP Centre ) is unquestionably the number one training company in India for MEP and Piping and related Software’s.
20) Who is training @ Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., ( MEP Centre )?
People with real-time industrial and teaching experience with a passion to train & mentor experience, having a collective experience of 60 years.
21) Is placement assured after the Training program?
Dhanush EnggServices (India) Pvt Ltd., ( MEP Centre ) provides 100% satisfaction guaranteed learning experience to its trainees; the courses designed are very comprehensive and aligned with the industry job requirements.
We provide weekly email with the Jobs Available all over India.
We provide the trainees with a comprehensive database of companies looking for HVAC, Electrical , Pluming and piping engineers through out India, assist the trainees in preparing a professional resume, provide comprehensive interview question & answers, and guide them continuously for job placements.
Our trainees are currently working in various multinationals through out India and around the world like Blue Star, Voltas, Carrier, ETA, Sterling and Wilson, Foster Wheeler, Rolta, Reliance Industries, Saudi Aramco, Worley Parsons, L & T, GE, HDO, Honeywell, Schlumberger, to name a few.
"References of Previous Trainees can be seen in PLACEMENT SECTION of our website www.meptrainings.com with phone numbers and email ids."
22) What is the Minimum qualification to undergo the Training?
HVAC: Diploma (3years) / B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical
Electrical: Diploma (3years) / B.E/B.Tech – Electrical
Plumbing: Diploma (3years) / B.E/B.Tech – Mechanical & Civil
Process Piping: Diploma or Bachelors in Mechanical / Chemical / Petroleum Engineering.
Any graduate student can also undergo the above courses.